Re: [NTLK] Frozen Newton Project - received a response from Mesa Newton

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 10:20:02 EST

Here, let me try to translate that for you...

"They did a production run and have sold out. At this time, they have no
plans on making another batch.

His English ability is limited and it is difficult for him to correspond
with you in English. Please understand the situation."

...see, no barrier at all -- easy to understand! ;-)

Sushi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html