Re: [NTLK] Continuing Frustration w/MP2000

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 10:09:55 EST

on 25-11-2002 2:48, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> There is software out there (by Standalone?) that lets you group together
> frozen apps, so that activating one will unfreeze/freeze a group together.
> SOrry, its name eludes me right now.

It's called FreezeMan but I wouldn't touch it again for the world, has bugs
and with freezing that can be very (as in seriously) annoying :-(

BTW, at the time I reported this there were quite a few reactions on the
list, so I wasn't the only one, all the other stuff from Standalone is o.k.
as far as I've used it.
(though somebody reported bugs in Workout Tracker recently, I've never used
it myself, maybe I should ;-)

Much better in my experiences, both for me and others on this list with the
NewtCase Package Manager which is part of NewtCase 3.0 of which I always
have a hard time tempering my evangelism ;-)
I love that utility suite, especially Gesture Launch!

All info about it on http://www.newts.com/newton/nc30.html

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html