Re: [NTLK] Continuing Frustration w/MP2000

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 10:18:48 EST

On 25/11/02 10:09, "Robert Benschop" <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:

> Much better in my experiences, both for me and others on this list with the
> NewtCase Package Manager which is part of NewtCase 3.0 of which I always
> have a hard time tempering my evangelism ;-)
> I love that utility suite, especially Gesture Launch!

I've never had any problem with the free FreezeUtilities, also from
Standalone. No package management, though, just the bare freeze and thaw
functions.

-Laurent.

brute force adj.: Describes a primitive programming style, one in which the
programmer relies on the computer's processing power instead of using his or
her own intelligence to simplify the problem, often ignoring problems of
scale and applying naive methods suited to small problems directly to large
ones. The term can also be used in reference to programming style:
brute-force programs are written in a heavyhanded, tedious way, full of
repetition and devoid of any elegance or useful abstraction (see also brute
force and ignorance).