Re: [NTLK] Continuing Frustration w/MP2000

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 11:24:29 EST

on 25-11-2002 4:18, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> I've never had any problem with the free FreezeUtilities, also from
> Standalone. No package management, though, just the bare freeze and thaw
> functions.

As I said, just a lot of negative reports about FreezeMan in the past
(including mine, don't have fond memories of how it screwed up my Newt at
the time) and one about Workout Tracker on this list.

Nothing negative about the other Standalone stuff.

Use a lot if it myself, including FreezeUtilities!

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html