Re: [NTLK] A little fun

From: Martin Joseph (marty_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 12:55:46 EST

<snip>
> This is a good idea.
> They'll all arrive the same week, not the same minute. Plus SJ won't
> sign them himself. And they won't bother him during the keynote.

At first I thought this was a little silly.... but the more I think
about it....

I think addressing the packages to Steve directly and marking them
"Personal and confidential" would assure that they get close enough to
him that he will be informed of this happening.

I personally can arrange for 3 cards (my 2000, my girlfriends 120
(formerly mine) and my roomates 120..

Marty

PS Having them all come on the same day shouldn't be too hard since
Fedex is so dang reliable...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html