[NTLK] Ordered from Shreve

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 13:39:47 EST

After trying to get thru to Shreve for over half an hour, I finally
managed to order some stuff for my Newts and my PowerBook. I Had been
kinda wanting a keyboard for a while, and I figured now was the time.
So I got one of those on the way, as well as a couple of battery packs
for my 120 @ $5 each. I also ordered a leather case for my 120 for $2.
I was hoping for an extra battery pack for my 2100, but the woman said
that they had only had a few of those and they sold quickly. She also
said that they were selling so much stuff that she wondered if anything
would be left for the auction.
So, if you've been on the fence about getting a keyboard, or you want
some cheap battery packs for your 120/130 (or a cheap case), you'd
better get on the phone!
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html