Re: [NTLK] Laserjet 2200DN + Postscript driver?

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 14:13:25 EST

Thanks, Stephanie.

Yes, I'm able to print via IrDA. I just want to be able to have the printer
recognize (or substitute) a postscript font instead of using the bitmapped
(jaggy) version.

I tried installing the Times postscript font on the Newton (definately a
font that would be in the printer), but only the bitmap version printed.

blair