Re: [NTLK] Jaggies send me to 130 land

From: Donald Wilson (wdi101_at_stu.wccnet.org)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 16:18:21 EST

My Jaggies did NOT go away after a brainwipe, but they were reduced.

I also seem to be having other touchscreen issues... ie it being hard at times
to calibrate the screen due to the screen not registeering taps.

Oddly enough, the jaggies and touchscreen issues are reduced quite alot by
rotating the screen. if the screen is roated clockwise 90 degrees, (ie how it
would be in the case with keyboard) I have less problems than in standard.

I think I'm going to ask my parents for a touch screen replacement for Xmas. I
prefer the green myself, to white or blue.

~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html