[NTLK] Jaggies send me to 130 land

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 01:03:35 EST

Well, the Jaggies on my 2100 have gotten so horrible, and I can't fix
them, that I'm back to useing my 130 as the Newt I carry on my hip.

It's quite a shame really, since I've been using my 2100 with my
Orinoco card at the cafes, and I think it really is more of what I
want...

So, my 2100 is living in my bag, in it's Newton case that has the
keyboard in it, all strapped in, with it's WiFi card, so I can use it
via the keyboard... which isn't as nice, since it demotes it from PDA
to Strange Laptop Device That's Almost An eMate.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html