Re: [NTLK] A little fun

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 04:41:45 EST

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> I, for one, have about a half dozen registration cards. Now, doesn't
> anyone find it even a little bit odd that nobody seems to have ever
> registered their Newton in the first place?

When I registered my OMP back in '94, Apple took really good care of me.
I received three or four Connection Kit upgrades (without asking), a
cast-metal stylus, some free games, and a number of other useful things as
time passed. Now that I have 13 newtons, I suddenly wish I had their
respective registration cards as well so I could return the favor!

-Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html