[NTLK] GEM's advertising...

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 04:27:42 EST

Ok... is it just me, or is THIS just a little over the top?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1941947907&category=3731

Case in point (from the auction link above):

----
THE DAWN OF TIME.
FIVE THINGS EXISTED

EARTH, WIND, FIRE, WATER AND THE CONCEPT OF THE APPLE NEWTON.

PREORDAINED BY THE GODS THEMSELVES, THE APPLE NEWTON WAS DIVINELY INSPIRED AND THAT KNOWLEDGE WAS PASSED DOWN TO MORTAL MAN TO CONSTRUCT AND USE AS HE PLEASED.

---

<RANT> That has GOT to be the STUPIDEST thing I have EVER read in an auction... </RANT>

-- David Orriss Jr. dave_at_davenet.net http://www.davenet.net http://www.codeskanks.com

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.