Re: [NTLK] GEM's advertising... Oi!

From: Charles Isaac (newton_at_aslannet.org)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 20:05:14 EST

You also forgot:

OF COURSE APPLE IS THE COMPANY THAT PRODUCED THE NEWTON - YOU THINK GOD
IS GOING TO GIVE NEWTON PLANS TO MICROSOFT? THAT'S LIKE GIVING THE ARK
OF THE COVENANT OR THE HOLY GRAIL TO THE NAZIS. PLEASE.

TO THE LESSER PDA'S THAT CAN'T HOLD NEWTON'S JOCKSTRAP.

Gee thanks for that great message. I really enjoyed that. Thank you GEM
for really hurting Newton users.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html