Re: [NTLK] Updates to Raissa, NHttpLib and MAD Max

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 05:15:34 EST

I've got a major problem with the new Mad Max. It crashes my
Newton--bad--every time. It first wouldn't let me launch the app, but after
crashing twice on launch, it finally launched, but when I hit "play" I got a
bad static. When I try to do anything else, it freezes. I've crashed my
Newton at least 6 times now, trying to get MAD to play, and it doesn't. Am I
alone in this? Do I need a new version of MAD Newton in extensions? If so,
where is it? The StuffIT archive has only the MAD Max package. Yes, I
downloaded the NHTTP lib package onto my Newton.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

'A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams