Re: [NTLK] OT: PalmOS-based AlphaSmart Dana

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 13:04:42 EST

On Thursday, November 28, 2002, at 11:32 AM, James Elliott wrote:
> You beat me to it! I was just about to suggest a Duo. I use my
> 2300c for travel and with an ethernet MicroDock, I can play a little
> network Marathon.
> -James

        James,

         I have a 2300, too. I just think that the 280 is a better
machine. The 2300 is slower that the 280 for many things. I guess that
first generation PPC wasn't as good as the last of the 680xxchips. My
2300 was our main machine until it was replaced by our dual USB 600mhz
iBook. Now that was a jump! :-).

        Do you follow the Duo List?
<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml> It can be fun.
I'd like one of those mini etherdocks, myself.

happy computing,
Randy

--
"The War on Drugs has really been a war on the poor. Rather than
supporting those who are vulnerable, we are punishing them and making it