Re: [NTLK] OT: PalmOS-based AlphaSmart Dana

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 13:16:37 EST

I've a 280 as well, but the keyboard ceased to function (and I just
sold my only working Dock to a guy on this list), so I got a 2300.
Since I've never used them side by side, I couldn't say how they
compare. I'm on the DuoList, but I've been too busy to read it this
month. It's where I got my MicroDock.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html