Re: [NTLK] Newton R & D

From: Sam du Rose (samdurose_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 16:48:28 EST

As I see it, this can go two ways:

- Progression to fruition and the emergence of a pseudo 'newton inc'
type organisation run on some kind of bizarre farrago of communist
values and community spirit.

- Someone will abuse the fund and run off with all our contributions to
live the high life, surrounded by all the trappings of opulence,
dongles, battery cages and original telescopic styli (styluses anyone?
please, not another plurals debate!)

On Thursday, Nov 28, 2002, hal9000x exclaimed loudly:

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html