Re: [NTLK] Happy Thanksgiving

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 19:31:28 EST

I am thankful for my Newtons that help keep me amused, productive,=20
organized, entertained, and sometimes aggravated.

I am thankful for all the talented developers keeping the platform=20
alive and extending its usefulness. I am especially thankful for those=20=

heroes who have created something for the Newton that in some way=20
improves my daily Newton use and therefore makes every day of my life a=20=

little bit better: Steve Weyer, Adam Tow, Paul Guyot, Victor Rehorst,=20
Eckhart K=F6ppen, David Humphreys, Daniel Padilla, Simon Bell, Hiroshi=20=

Noguchi, Hardy Macia, Way-Chung Wong, and Richard C. I. Li.

I am thankful for this cool virtual community where I can get help when=20=

things don't go right, exchange idea, tips, and humor, and BS with=20
likeminded folks about Newtons, and, just ocasionally, other topics=20
(I'm getting a lot of mileage out of my newly acquired knowledge of=20
poutine!)

So I wish a "Happy Thanksgiving" to my fellow Newties in the U.S. --=20
and to those who aren't celebrating anything specific today, a hearty=20
"thanks, and best wishes".

-Jeremy

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | Americans practice different faiths in
San Francisco, CA | churches, synagogues, mosques and temples.
jbond_at_jameswhale.com | And many good people practice no faith
Phone: 415-929-0297 | at all.
ICQ: 72267083 | -- George W. Bush, finally gets it right
AIM: jeremybondsf | in his Easter Address of 2002
PGP key available on public keyservers.=

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html