Re: [NTLK] ANN: That's all folks!! (SER-001)

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 19:35:57 EST

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Mark Rollins wrote:

> And while you're at it - can you post your SS # and bankcard PIN?

Cute.

If he wants to keep it his design under his own personal rights for future
sales and not allow others to reproduce his design, then I have no problem
with the SER-001 remaining closed.

There's absolutely nothing inappropriate with me or anyone asking if he's
willing to open the design up now that he's told everyone that there
aren't going to be anymore.

-Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html