Re: [NTLK] Proof of Robin being Katarina

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 20:51:36 EST

Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com) wrote:

> However, this is a community, and at times we have these OT discussions
> that digress a bit. And in this particular case, there may be some folks
> on the list who are very interested in this Robin==Katarina issue.

I didn't take any interest in this debate initially and I thought the
accusations were kind of silly. But now that we know that Robin and
Katarina, if they are not the same person, at least share the same
computer, Katarina's statements regarding GEM have to be seen in a new
light, and that, IMHO, is of some importance to the Newton community.

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW: http://michael-hussmann.de