Re: [NTLK] Virtual Intern (Was: Unsubscribing)

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 03:02:49 EST

Chet Johns <cjohns_at_mac.com> wrote:

(really BIG *snip*)

> In my line of work, newton programs like Virtual intern are still
> more advanced than anything I've found for either palm OS or pocket
PC
> formats.

(*snip*)

You know, I've heard about Virtual Intern (no Clinton jokes, please!),
but I have no idea what it does, exactly.

Since you're of the medical persuasion, could you give a quick rundown
of VI (or point me somewhere on the web)? Who knows ... you might
convert a few pre-med students..

> Sincerely, Chet Johns, MD

--gdw

"Dammit, Jim, I'm a technical writer, not a doctor!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html