Re: [NTLK] PC serial cable, AC adaptor for an MP2100

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 10:19:37 EST

on 11/30/02 6:37 AM, Julian Wright at julianwr_at_paradise.net.nz wrote:

> Along similar lines, do I need a new AC adaptor as well? I gather the
> MP2x00 needs a 1.2A adaptor, whereas my MP120 adaptor is only rated at
> 0.5A. Trouble is I don't know if I'll be able to find a 240V adaptor
> for the 2x00 anywhere. They certainly haven't shown up anywhere I've
> searched so far.

The Apple Newton adapter runs on both voltages. You will need a plug adapter
to plug it in, but Apple sold only one adapter for the 2x00 series. I
believe I have a NZ/AUS adapter that I will probably never use, so if you
find a US power supply, write me off-list, and I'll mail it to you.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland