[NTLK] HWR: Cursive vs Printing

From: Jeff Abbott (jabbott_at_ninewire.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 12:25:38 EST

I'm struggling to make the most of my MP2100, and I've had trouble with
handwriting recognition. I started off using cursive, then went to printing,
but would prefer to use cursive as it seems faster.

Is there anything other than incessant writing practice that can help with
the HWR? (software add-ons, perhaps?) If I keep switching back and forth
between cursive and printing, does that automatically slow the Newton's
learning of my writing (or does it continue to learn my style, regardless of
which form I use?)

Thanks,
Jeff

jabbott_at_ninewire.net