Re: [NTLK] HWR: Cursive vs Printing

From: PaulMmn (PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 12:44:48 EST

Find a 3rd grade lesson book and practice Penmanship! (:

Seriously, I find that Newt is actually -better- at recognizing my
cursive writing than my printing. And that's saying a lot for Newt!
My big problem is trying to cram 28,800 baud thru a 1200bps serial
port (my fingers). (:

If I take my time and write a little slower with a bit more
precision, closing the loops where they're supposed to be closed,
etc., Newt has a better time recognizing my scrawl.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.nospam.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html