Re: [NTLK] OT - Serive Manual needed for LW Pro 810

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 04:33:40 EDT

> On 02/10/02 14:25, "Grant [Simplicity Itself] Hutchinson"
> <grant_at_splorp.com>
> wrote:
>
> > In a previous message, Fred typed vigorously:
<SNIP>
> Do you have any idea if, on this site, or on another site,
> there would be a
> way to find related external files? Like for the Personal
> LaserWriter NTR
> service manual, when you go to the troubleshooting section
> (which could be
> quite useful), there is the icon of what appears to be some
> kind of a saved
> postscript output and when you click on it, it says "Could
> not open the file
> 'plw_sc.nt.ntr.ls_flowcharts'." So, that seems to be an
> external file, but
> so far, all my attempts to retrieve those files have failed...
>
> -Laurent.
These files are on the original service source CD, I would offer to do
a copy, but I would probably get jumped upon by Apple if I tried.
Ben.

Reposted as I apparently had too much of the original message quoted
despite snipping 3/4ths of it out !!!
how with such rules are you supposed to give short replies to
questions??? it just results in extra dross having to be added to
messages (like this) just to get through the message filters.
anyway just to be sure (as Outlook does not tell me what percentage is
quoted) here is some random stuff to waste bandwidth:
sdl;fjearsjhgnopuwrhfw29aoeiqpWEOURFEW8FJEWIfo[QWOIEE9W0FWUJERAJIO[ier
jgvdsrhnteugier8380q4ufjruhgjsa;uripfghdsafhrrghrapgiregohuarepirt3uhg
aripr ruhfweapfijuwpryf
2939ryhHFWAFWUpidfu3rhfufghregeur;gijerapgrtguhapfierugapifa[rifruigjr
hgeuydYFWQ2R18 RYH