Re: [NTLK] OT - Serive Manual needed for LW Pro 810

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 15:00:27 EDT

On 02/10/02 14:25, "Grant [Simplicity Itself] Hutchinson" <grant_at_splorp.com>
wrote:

> In a previous message, Fred typed vigorously:
>
>> Apple used to have the manuals for DL from =
>> the ftp site, but that seems to be dead now.
>
> Try here:
>
> http://www.braindonors.net/home/content/asm/
>
> Specifically:
>
> http://www.braindonors.net/home/content/asm/laserwriter_pro_810.pdf
>
> g.

Thanks, Grant!

Do you have any idea if, on this site, or on another site, there would be a
way to find related external files? Like for the Personal LaserWriter NTR
service manual, when you go to the troubleshooting section (which could be
quite useful), there is the icon of what appears to be some kind of a saved
postscript output and when you click on it, it says "Could not open the file
'plw_sc.nt.ntr.ls_flowcharts'." So, that seems to be an external file, but
so far, all my attempts to retrieve those files have failed...

-Laurent.

finger-pointing syndrome n.: All-too-frequent result of bugs, esp. in new or
experimental configurations. The hardware vendor points a finger at the
software. The software vendor points a finger at the hardware. All the poor
users get is the finger.