Re: [NTLK] OT - Serive Manual needed for LW Pro 810

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 17:50:13 EDT

Another blast from my historical memory banks...
I seem to remember that there was a book called "The
Dead Mac Scrolls" which had repair tips on resurecting
old Macs that didn't work anymore. They had an entire
chapter on printers...Perhaps when I get home, I dig
for it in the attic and see if I still have it.
Ed (Happy October Fest!)
web/gadget guru.
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Laurent Daudelin <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
wrote:

> On 02/10/02 14:25, "Grant [Simplicity Itself]
> Hutchinson" <grant_at_splorp.com>
> wrote:
>
> > In a previous message, Fred typed vigorously:
> >
> >> Apple used to have the manuals for DL from =
> >> the ftp site, but that seems to be dead now.
> >
> > Try here:
> >
> > http://www.braindonors.net/home/content/asm/
> >
> > Specifically:

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party