Re: [NTLK] %20[NTLK]%20D-Link%20DWL-650%20doesn't%20work%2526In-Reply-To=%2526lt;20021004120543.4E3776F9B3@washington.bellatlantic.net>

From: BarryLundy_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 13:44:09 EDT

<I've got 365K free heap, and I'm finding that more frequently, establishing
a connection via the D-Link is locking up and getting the complaint that the
Newt doesn't have enough memory to do what I want. I've been doing some
trimming of non-essential stuff, and freezing occasionally-used packages, but
to no avail so far.

Is it possible that there's a memory leak in the WaveLan driver?
--Harlan >

I wish I could come up with something; I'm just glad I'm not the only one
having problems. I see a message come up on my screen that the LAN driver is

I wrote someone who was selling their DWL-650 and they told me it worked
fine. I'll have to see if I can find in my email what he did to get it to
work. I still can't get my card to work. I'm about to try a hard reset. I
also wrote the creator of the LAN driver to ask about any possible "memory
leaks"

?????
barry
?????