Re: [NTLK] %20[NTLK]%20D-Link%20DWL-650%20doesn't%20work%2526In-Reply-To=%2526lt;20021004120543.4E3776F9B3@washington.bellatlantic.net>

From: BarryLundy_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 10:49:37 EDT

I CAN NOT get th DWL-650 to work with my Newton. I can't figure out if it's
the card, the driver, or my Newton. I don't believe it's the card because
I've had people tell me they've got the 650 card to work for them. I know
there's nothing wrong with my Newton. I EVEN did a HARD reset and it did
NOTHING. >:-/

So, that leaves the driver??? I'm convinced there's an issue with DWL650
driver. I can not for the life of me even get the driver load process to
complete without getting the memory issue message.

I've emailed the driver creator yesterday, but have not heard back.

Anyone with ANY other suggestions?? (nargh)

-barry