Re: [NTLK] installing an SER-001

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 10:49:15 EDT

NO!

I don't advise this. Both screws are needed for security.

Woo is talking about the original boards. The new boards (rev B) are
different and do not exhibit quite the same problems that the original
boards did. However, I am limited by the case design. I have tried to design
around this but trying to fit something in after the fact is a problem. The
upshot is that some people will experience a slight bending of the case.
This is something I cannot do anything about but that will not affect
operation unduly.

I think it's still better than the pesky dongle (but I could be biased).

Regards,

PCBman