Re: [NTLK] Laserwriter II NT gripper problem - Wes: Service Manual needed for LW Pro 810

From: Lallang_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 16:59:43 EDT

In a message dated 10/03/2002 11:26:55, wdi101_at_stu.wccnet.org writes:

>you might try finding a similar model (ie any of the LWII series) and ripping
>out it's gripper... But then, I'm a sucker for hardwsare hacking.
>
>Does anyone know where I might find a LEGAL size paper tray for a LW II
>series?
>
>~Donald

Check out http://www.fixyourownprinter.com. I got a kit from them to fix my
malfunctioning HP Laserjet 4M along with a instructional tape that comes free
with the kit and restored my HP LJ4M to full functioning order. It took an
hour on the kitchen table but nothing was extraordinarily difficult. Hope
this helps.