[NTLK] Laserwriter II NT gripper problem - Wes: Service Manual needed for LW Pro 810

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 10:51:37 EDT

Wow, is there no end to the breadth and depth of questions that can be
answered on this list! 8-0

I have a Laswerwriter II NT and the paper gripper has lost it's grip. Is
this something I can get fixed or replace easily enough.

It's been such a terrific work horse, but is taking up a lot of space in our
tiny office. I really don't want to retire it and be completely dependent on
a - heaven forbid - Lexmark inkjet.

Thanks for any hints, tips.

blair