[NTLK] To buy or not to buy

From: Di788_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 14:37:11 EDT

Hello everyone,

I have a chance to buy a brand new original though opened package newt that has been turned on onece in excellent shape.

The price they are asking is $350 with accessories all new again. I think I can probably get it for $250. Does this sond like a good buy?

I am also considering selling this if I can make some money on it...but if not I keep this gorgeous girl for myself! Anyone interested? If so let's keep that part from cluttering list.

Diana