Re: [NTLK] To buy or not to buy

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 15:23:20 EDT

On 07/10/02 14:37, "Di788_at_aol.com" <Di788_at_aol.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have a chance to buy a brand new original though opened package newt that
> has been turned on onece in excellent shape.
>
> The price they are asking is $350 with accessories all new again. I think I
> can probably get it for $250. Does this sond like a good buy?
>
> I am also considering selling this if I can make some money on it...but if not
> I keep this gorgeous girl for myself! Anyone interested? If so let's keep that
> part from cluttering list.

If you're talking about an MP2100, that sounds good, depending on the
accessories. An MP2000 would also be good, but not as much as you would have
to upgrade the memory in order to make it truly usable. That's roughly $100
that you have to add to the final price.

Anything else would be way too expensive...

-Laurent.

cretinous /kret'n-*s/ or /kreet'n-*s/ adj.: Wrong; stupid; non-functional;
very poorly designed. Also used pejoratively of people. See dread high-bit
disease for an example. Approximate synonyms: bletcherous, bagbiting,
losing, brain-damaged.