Re: [NTLK] NTK 1.6.1 on Windows 2000?

From: Edmund Troche (edmund_at_troche.org)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 04:26:43 EDT

Hi Robin,

I didn't state the real problem. What I really meant was, could anyone
INSTALL NTK 1.6.1 in a Windows 2000 system? Every time I try to install
it I get a message that says that I have a bad CRC in one of the CAB
files. This could be some error when I downloaded the self-extracting
file, but I downloaded this file twice. I can't remember where I got it
from, maybe I just need to get the ntk161.exe from somewhere else.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Edmund