[NTLK] NYC users' meeting

From: Daniel Jagendorf (bufoamer_at_nyct.net)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 04:29:18 EDT

This is the one week reminder that on Thursday the 17th we'll have a
get together of Newton Users in New York City,
starting at 6:30 pm in the Apple Soho store (Prince St. west of
Broadway).
Head up to the theater on the second floor.
We'll plan to move on from there by 8 pm at the latest. Any
suggestions for places that don't charge Soho prices appreciated.

At this point I would like to state that this is not a UG, more of a
social event. If it looks like we want to head in that direction then
I think that Peter Fine's offer will be greatly appreciated. This of
course is one of the things to discuss.

Hope to see you all there and if you can't make it a heap of steaming
poutine on your heads (available courtesy of the Pomme Frites store on
2nd Av.)

Dan Jagendorf