Re: [NTLK] Naming Poll

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 10:05:01 EDT

Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:

> on 09-10-2002 11:27, Gerard Tripptree at gtripptree_at_earthlink.net
wrote:

>> Has anyone proposed iNewt?
>
> I like that, will definitely raise some eyebrows at Apple
headquarters ;-)
> Should appear on versiontracker.com as well, of course...

Well, despite the fact that I originally suggested Synchronicity (and
my resultant obvious preference and bias), perhaps iNewt would be
better. It would get Apple's attention to the fact that the Newton
was another Insanely Great(tm) piece of technology.

Unfortunately (or 'on the other hand'), John Anderson does work for
Apple. Not a good idea to antagonize Big Steve.

Dilemma, dilemma ....!

--gdw