Re: [NTLK] Naming Poll

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 12:27:43 EDT

Indeed. Technically any work that I started on my own after I started
working at Apple, whether I used Apple's time or not, belongs to Apple.
My protection here is that Apple doesn't want it. But terming it as an
iApp would be a little risky. Not a lot, but a little. I do like the
name a lot though.

John