Re: [NTLK] Simple Newton 2100 memory.

From: Martin Baird (martinbaird_at_attbi.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 12:07:03 EDT

Woo,
Thanks very much for your reply. And, I'm sorry it has taken me two weeks
to reply but I was attending to a family member in the hospital for a week.
It did turn out that I had way too many To Do items. I manually deleted
about 2000 of them and then To Do Cleaner finally worked once I got the
number remaining down under about1000. SBM Utilities also was very helpful.
Thanks again for all of your help.
Sincerely,
Martin Baird