Re: [NTLK] Simple Newton 2100 memory question

From: Martin Baird (martinbaird_at_attbi.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 12:12:28 EDT

Peter,
Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry it has taken me two weeks to reply, but
I was attending to a family member in the hospital for a week.
You, and some others, were right. My problem was solved when I went through
and manually deleted about 2000 old To Do items. It seems that To Do
Cleaner won't work if you have more than about 1000 To Do items. Also, SBM
Utilities helped me get things cleared up.
Thanks again for your help.
Sincerely,
Martin Baird