Re: [NTLK] Bizarre Dongle !

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 18:12:26 EDT

------------------
>But these are files that are Windows-only, right?

Yes, but I use OE 5.0.5 for Mac.
------------------
>On a Mac?? How in the world could a e-mail (which is just text itself)
>"setup a hidden text file" all on it's own?

These were attachments hiding scripts.
------------------
>Text files can't execute by themselves, so how could these be lurking =
about
>and sending e-mails out on specific

True, text files can't, however I get most virii on Fridays, some klez are =
known to be 'active' on certain days.
I don't like CA/Virex not replying to my inquiry, it's been more than two =
weeks.

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group.