[NTLK] New subscriber needs 2100 stuff

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 18:25:21 EDT

Been using an MP120 for a few weeks now, just finally subscribed to this
great list. Decided to move up to the top-of-the-line, so I bought one
of those upgraded 2000's from eBay for $65. Just got it today and it is
in real nice shape. Great cosmetic condition with all covers, etc.
intact, and even has the stylus. The only problem is that the battery
pack is dead, and it did not come with an A/C adapter. However, I knew
that the adapter was not included so no surprise there. Anyway, I need
to find an adapter (preferably the 9 watt unit) or something that will
work temporarily. I would also take a AA battery holder just to get it
up and running. The adapter for my PB 190cs looks like it would plug in,
but I really don't want to ruin my "new" Newt with the wrong voltage or
current.
Thanks!
John