Re: [NTLK] FS: Upgraded MP2000

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 00:20:41 EDT

on 12/10/02 17:00, Zachery Bir at zbir_at_urbanape.com wrote:

> I've got an upgraded 2000 with 28.8 modem, 10bT ethernet, 20MB Flash
> RAM card, dongle, keyboard, AC adapter, rechargeable battery, battery
> cage, canvas case, USB Serial adapter and Belkin serial cable, with
> some of the original packaging, including manuals, and CDs.

Zac,

What's happening?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic. Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.