Re: [NTLK] [OT] Linksys or E-Tech router

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 03:44:51 EDT

on 12-10-2002 6:36, Norman Palardy at palardyn_at_shaw.ca wrote:

> Can;t speak to the E-Tech. Never used one

Am I right that though the guy in the shop said that E-Tech routers are in
the top 5 of most sold routers in the world that this probably isn't in the
US ? (and which makes the claim very doubtful)
This because all of the reactions I've had so far only comment on the
LinkSys. (which is actually 15 euro, about $ 15 cheaper)

Robert Benschop