Re: [NTLK] Newton Easter Eggs

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_Comcast.Net)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 11:47:08 EDT

This I'll have to try!.. Sounds like I'll have to wait till tonight,
but I gots' to see me this Egg in the Newton!
Seems as if the Light might have to be bright, or I could download the
Mirror, and look for the Egg the same way
I believe that's where this particular Egg is stuck?.. I could be
wrong, please correct me if I Am...