Re: [NTLK] PouTen icon, was Re: Xsync naming

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 04:40:05 EDT

Norman Palardy <palardyn_at_shaw.ca> wrote:

> On Monday, October 14, 2002, at 03:02 PM, Glen Warner wrote:
>

>> Norman Palardy <palardyn_at_shaw.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> Lived in Ottawa for 2 years and hated poutine everywhere from
Quebec
>>> city to Montreal up the Gaspe and into Hull
>>
>> Would you, could you with a mouse?
>> Would you inside that great big house?
>> Will you not eat it here nor there? :oP
>>
>>> just can't stand it anywhere
>
> I will not eat it with a mouse
> I will not eat it in a house
> I will not eat it here or there
> I will not eat it anywhere

Okay, I'm sold --! I will not eat it anywhere, either. Sounds ....
disgusting.

And, speaking of which .....

DOCTOR: ... let's give those ovaries a peek!

PATIENT: I will not be examined here nor there, I will not be examined
anywhere. I do not want a pelvic exam I do not want a pap smear, Sam!
I will not hop up on the table ... I do not care if you are able! My
legs won't spread for you to peek -- it is a DENTIST that I seek!

Heh.

!tooW (oops)

--gdw