Re: [NTLK] [OT] Uh...Poutine?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 18:36:58 EDT

You know...the Worldcom campus in Ashburn?
But you won't be able to get in...we've been in
serious lock-down since 9-11, and now with this
sniper, it's gotten even tighter! They won't open the
doors to our building...the commute from the parking
garage to my desk takes longer then the commute from
my driveway to the parking garage!
I will try the cafeteria's rendition...and if I like
it, then it's good...otherwise...
Ed (Happy October Fest!)
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Laurent Daudelin <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
wrote:

> On 16/10/02 16:17, "Peter Cameron"
> <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> > Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Well, on a whim, I sent a request to our company
> >> cafeteria to offer Poutine
> > I hope they know what they're doing. Badly
> executed poutine (Burger King
> > comes to mind) is nothing short of horrible.
>
> Ed,
>
> Where's your cafeteria? I volunteer to be the judge!
>
> -Laurent.
> --

=====
Why is that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life
in the universe are pointed away from Earth?
     --Anonymous