[NTLK] NTLK is SPAM?? (was Re: [OT] Where can I get a G3?)

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 09:11:09 EDT

on 10/17/02 6:50 AM, Matt Kelch at Matt_at_vulc4n.com wrote:

> From: "Matt Kelch" <Captain59_at_adelphia.net>
> Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:30:19 -0400
> Subject: YOUR MESSAGE HAS BEEN BLOCKED
>
> <ERROR CODE 01>
>
> I am sorry, I did not recieve the following message due to the fact the
> subject matter matched a known spam message I have previously recieved.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

I've received the following message direct to my e-mail addy. Anyone else
on the list ever get these? This is the second or third different
individual I've gotten this sort of crud from. I'm afraid that as various
anti-spam methods are tried, this will happen more often. Is there anything
that can be done?

- Eric.