Re: [NTLK] Notes problem

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 09:54:21 EDT

on 10/20/02 11:44 AM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> Another way is to place your caret at the end of the text you entered before
> and do a return. (or more if you want a new paragraph, of course)
> Easiest for this is to define a return in your expansion list, I use a Greek
> Beta for this...

I use a "/" character and then a letter for all my expansions. It's sort of
like a take off on the old Word Star dot commands. For instance, when I
write "/r" it expands to a return, a /t to a tab, a /p to a period, a /c to
a comma, a /sc to a semicolon, and a /co to a colon. I have a couple more,
but I use them so seldom that I have forgotten them. :-) Expansions are a
wonderful feature of the Newton. I love 'em.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland