Re: [NTLK] Notes problem

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 05:44:10 EDT

on 19-10-2002 10:37, Rolf Brakvatne at rbrak29_at_qwest.net wrote:

> I occasionally have a problem using Notes. When I am writing and
> 'erase' a line, and write over that line again, the line appears to
> shift off of the marked lines on the page. When I later scroll past
> this point in the Note document, line text in that area occasionally
> get overlaid, line on top of line (usually 2 to 3 lines of text). Very
> difficult to undo.

The cure for this is to first tap somewhere below the text you've already
entered so that you can see the caret appearing again.
Text won't overlap but might not be linked to the text you wrote before,
just select and drag to the end of the text you wrote before and it will be
linked again.

Another way is to place your caret at the end of the text you entered before
and do a return. (or more if you want a new paragraph, of course)
Easiest for this is to define a return in your expansion list, I use a Greek
Beta for this...

Robert Benschop