Re: [NTLK] Off topic - OT - Re: German food

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 13:11:13 EDT

Howdy Joachim!
        Yes she put Raisins in the pan, and I dont think I ever ate Horse
meat, But I do have
this incredible urning for a Salt-lick in the Back yard now. I'm not
sure what part of Germany
My Family is from to be honest, The Family can track back only so far.
WWII, Most records
were Blown-Up/Burnt/Lost/Etc. so This is about what I know.. I do know
She Could Cook!
I'm 6' (72") and weigh in about 140Lbs, Kinda lanky! But She Fed Me
till I thought I'd Blow-Up.
I have a VERY GOOD Appetite, it don't show..
        Here is a link to the Mail Program, I'm having trouble Getting it to
take the WebSite I
Have on Comcast (Free stuff). All thats there is a Default page, and
the picture, so I'm still
working on it and then I hope it all will work out! I try to set this
machine to serve the picture
But I'm behind the Firewall, and need to set the porting.. Anyway, Here
give it a look-see..

http://www.nikwest.de/Software/

Let me know how it works for You?.. And Auf Wedersein (Probably Mess it
up to)..
I can speak some, Not much since her passing, but sure cant SPELL
IT!... hihi
Jeff-N8NOE